We are in Ohio for the night, about a 3-hour drive tomorrow to get home.
Woke up this morning (Thursday morning) to thunder and pitter patter on the 5'ver's roof. Checked AcuWeather and saw this:
So mom and I made a decision to stay another day here in Ohio instead of fighting the rain all the way home today. We will be leaving tomorrow morning, as it's planned so far.
Looked out our back window to this.
A peak of sunshine before the stormes that are headed our way today. Don't know for sure if Gary and Cheryl will be staying another day, but my guess is they will stay also.
Yesterday mom introduced Cheryl to Facebook!
See everyone when we arrive home. 😊