Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Camping with Grandkids

Tomorrow we are going to be taking Haley, our eldest granddaughter, and Dakota, or only grandson, both children of Tina's, on their annual camping trip.

They have been looking forward to this weekend for some time now. Dakota told me last week that he planned on going fishing, going putt putt golfing, going fishing, going swimming, going fishing, riding his bike, and going fishing.

Can you tell what he is really looking forward to doing???

I hope the weather will stay as nice as it has been these last few weeks.

If I get a chance I'll post pictures tomorrow evening. There is wi-fi at the park but only in the club house. I was told some of the campsites that are very close to the club house may also be able to pick it up. We will see. If not, then by Monday I should have a large posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment