Friday, January 18, 2008

Dinner at Judy’s

Picasa Content

As Judy received a DVD player from us for Christmas, she invited us over for dinner and to install the DVD player.

WOW what a great Ham dinner she prepared! I almost stuffed myself it was soooo good, but I maintained and held back on a third helping!
After dinner I completed the installation of the DVD player, but it was a challenge. You know, when I was in my 20's I could hook up these electronic gizmo's with my eyes closed. Now I have really concentrate and go over everything twice. But I have to admit, I DIDN'T USE THE ENCLOSED INSTALLATION BOOKLET! You know those so called instruction books, the ones that are almost completely useless because they were written by someone who doesn't understand our language!
After a half hour I had it hooked up and working. Then came the surprise.
Look back at an earlier Blog, around the October 2007 time frame when Judy went camping with us. What I did was make a Movie using all those pictures and adding music. I used Movie Maker to produce the video. I have to say, it came out pretty darn good. And wow was she surprised!

She didn't know I had it until I told her to have a seat and watch. As you can see from the photo of her, she was really happy with the video. Especially when I told her I was giving her the video! It brought a tear to her eyes.
It makes me feel great when I can make someone else so happy with doing so little.
Until next time, God Bless and be safe.
Come back again for more of our "Adventurers"

No comments:

Post a Comment