Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back Home to the COLD!

Saturday, March 29, 2008
We made it to Lexington Horse Park RV Park and stayed the night. The gal checking us in asked if I was a senior to get a discounted rated. Well....SURE I AM! I laughed saying "Look at the back of my head"! It proves I'm a senior! We all had a laugh and she gave me a $3.00 discount. I took it proudly!
Today we plan on driving straight through until we hit our destination, HOME.

Arriving home around 4:30pm I just had to take this shot.

Brrrr....more snow. But as you can see from the tire ruts, we had a few warm days to thaw the ground a little. Just enough to make a mess for me to fix this summer. IF IT EVER GETS HERE!

All in fun, the summers here in Michigan are great; all 4 weeks of it!

Being back home, there is going to be allot of work to do around the home and on the MH. Don't know for sure when our next ADVENTURE will be, but check back often for any updates in our lives.

Also, have you noticed the Google Adds on the right side of the pages? Clicking on them helps Wilma and I out financially. No purchase necessary, but Google would appreciate it. Please, check them out. Thanks.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment