Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oh No....More Snow!

Picasa Content

Well as you can see from the pictures I took today we still have about 4 inches of snow on the ground. Kind of getting a little concerned because in a few weeks we are headed for Sunny Florida!

I still have to purchase a deep cycle battery. Get all three batteries installed in the MH (motor home) plug it in to the electrical outlet in the garage. Wilma then will be able to start loading up the items we will be needing.

Plus I want to (un-winterize) it. Checking for water leaks. Keeping our fingers crossed there won't be any.

I'm un-winterizing because it will be easier to fix here at home than on the road if there is a leak. All I'll have to do then is keep a light bulb turned on in the basement of the MH. They say there is enough heat given off from a 75 watt light bulb to prevent any water lines from freezing. They better be right, because I just know we are still in for some below freezing nights.

Come back again, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment