Friday, May 16, 2008

Addition to my Blog

Reading other blogs, ( short for Web Logs) I've noticed some have a spot called "Shout box". It allows the readers to add their thoughts for all the readers to see.

I thought it might be pretty nice to allow my readers, (if I have any) to have this privilege.

So I have added it to my Blog site also. Look at the right side column, just above the Google Adds, and you will see a new window called Shout box.

If you would like to add a comment, follow these instructions:

  • Click in the "name" area and type in your name
  • Click in the "message" area and add your comments and thoughts. The program will only allow a set amount of words to be typed. You will know if you reach that amount or not.
  • After you've completed your typing, click on the word "shout".

You will then see it published for all to see and read! Neat huh?

All I ask is that everyone keeps their thoughts and comments clean as not to offend anyone.

Hope you enjoy this new feature as I do on other Blogs.

Updates on Tina's Mobile Home in the near future.

Until then be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment