Friday, May 30, 2008

Tina is Moved In!

For the past two days now, Tina, friends and family, have been moving her household items back into her Mobil Home.

The Carpet was installed Wednesday afternoon, and the City inspection was completed also on Wednesday. That was the "Green Light" she has been waiting for. So a load went over on Wednesday evening and has continued until today. This being Friday evening, there are still a few items that she is contemplating if she needs them or not.

Tomorrow morning I am going to the Oreck vacuum store to purchase my carpet cleaning supplies. Then over to Tina's to put together the last bed together. (There is a story about this bed) Now this isn't just the run of the mill single bed. It's a Futon bunk bed. All made of metal tubing. In a hundred pieces. Well maybe not a hundred pieces, but allot!

When I disassembled the bed I put most of the bolts in a safe place. I say most because I somehow left some of them on her kitchen counter. I called her the night I discovered that I left them so she would not "Misplace" them.

So.....she didn't misplace them, in fact the ones she kept are the only ones we can find! Man O Man! I guess I really did it this time! I really put the bolts I had in a safe place because I can't even find them! Dang it anyway... I guess I'm getting the CRS again.

So I guess I'll have to get the bed put together as much as I can with what bolts I have, then measure and count how many I'm missing. I guess I'll be making a trip to Lowe's also before this job is done.

Well it's going to be a very busy Week end again. At least I don't have to worry about getting bored.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment