Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Saturn Is DEAD

Yesterday I had the Saturn towed to the Dealer's service dept. That was a fee of $55.00.

Got a call from the service manager, (if that's what he wants to be called, because he wasn't very knowledgeable) that they think the problem is in the Transmission. For a fee of $750.00 they will open the trans. and take a look.

Then if I need a new trans., the $750 would be put toward the price of the repair. Asking him what he might think it would end up costing? He said somewhere between $1500.00 and $3500.00! I DON'T THINK SO! I told him to take the car out of the service bay and I'll be in Monday evening to pay the $100.00 service charge for looking at the car. Then I'll have the wrecker tow the car back to my house, with another $55.00 bill. So adding it all up.....I've spent another $220.00 and I'm no farther ahead to getting it fixed. Needless to say my patience is running thin about this vehicle, so by Wednesday the latest a call will be going out to Purple Heart to come and get the car for a donation. I'll just write it off on my taxes and forget about it!

OK....Enough about the car.... Here is a picture from our vacation to Caseville for the annual Cheeseburger festival.

 

 

Oh yes....I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!

WOW what a great car! 2009 Chevy Malibu LT2. I'll get some pictures tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment