Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ready for a Vacation

Wilma and I are busy around the home packing the motorhome with supplies, getting ready to leave for our Virginia Beach, VA vacation.

Just finished cutting the grass, hopefully it won't be too long by the time we return.

We don't check in until Sunday at 1pm, but we are so anxious we are leaving sometime Friday morning.

Two nights boondocking is in store for us. Hopefully we will get lucky and find Walmarts that allow overnight stops. The Walmart just 4 miles from our home can't allow it because of city ordinances.

So if anyone knows if Walmarts that are in Ohio, NE West Virginia, and Virginia allow overnight stays, let me know. It would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to post while on the road, but Sunday evening I should be ready for something to post.

Until then, be safe and God Bless



3 comments:

  1. Looks like your comment section is working fine. It took me a long time to figue out blogger a couple years ago. I just couldn't get the concept in my head but finally one day after about a half dozen tries over a 6 month period I finally got the first piece of the blogger puzzle in place & from there it just started coming to-gether. Tried a couple other blog programs at the same time but found them all too complicated............

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thirst for adventure is never satisified. Enjoy the trip

    ReplyDelete