Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wilma is back home.

Tuesday Evening, August 11, 2009

Wilma made it back home this evening after an 11 hour drive.
She called me earlier in the day to ask about the water that was dripping on the passenger's floor. I asked her if it was clear water or did it have a smell like anti freeze. She said it was clear water. This I assured her was the drain from the air conditioner had plugged and it would be ok until she arrives home.
She also called later in the day and said she had to pull over in Findlay, OH while a bad storm passed. Within a half hour it passed and she was back on her way home.
I'm happy she is back home safe and sound. I emptied her car for her as she ate some fresh corn on the cob. Then we sat and she told me about her trip, after I used the shop vac to remove the water on the floor. As it was getting late, I will have to check the drain line tomorrow.
I had another super busy day today at work. Seems like all heck breaks loose on these hot days. So I'll have to close and get to bed.



Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment