Friday, October 2, 2009

Transfering from one Blog to this Blog

After a few days of experimenting I think I have it down how to transfer my Blog entries from my first Blog to this one.
As I had my pictures in several areas, they didn't want to transfer correctly according to the Blogger instructions.

So I am using Windows Live Writer and what you might say, "re-doing" all my entries. Yep its very time consuming, and I keep asking myself if its really worth it. I keep telling myself YES. All in one place is gotta be better. I have started with my earliest entries first in case you see there is a year gap on the left in the archives.

I have noticed that a few "followers" have been added to the "old" blog. It may take a little but I hope I can contact them and give them this site to link onto instead of the old one. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Tomorrow I will be helping Wilma with getting her "garage sale" ready. Just one more week and she wants to open it. For all the work she has to do, I sure hope she makes enough to make it worth the trouble.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. I like Live Writer. It is very easy to use. Glad you can get your Blog done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sell your wheelbarrow because you will need it take all the money to the bank from the garage sale.....:))

    ReplyDelete