Friday, January 29, 2010

A busy Week-end planned

A couple days ago, my brothers wife Margie called and invited us out to dinner. Then she said they wanted to stop over at our home after dinner for a visit. So tonight, we will have dinner with them at a local restaurant.

Wilma and I both think something might be wrong and they need to share the news with us. Hopefully we are both wrong, and they just want to sit and chat a bit. That would be great because we never seem to have time for good visits. We haven’t seen them since Christmas, and they only live about 1/4 mile away! I know…that’s pretty bad. We all really need to find time and slow down a little.

Saturday morning at 9:15am I will have my third visit to the chiropractor. I’m hopeful that he will get my neck and arm feeling better.

Wilma will go visit a cousin that she hasn’t seen in years. She has about a 25 mile drive, and she has never been to her home. So I will be putting in her address in our GPS, Sleazy Sally, so she won’t get lost. Hopefully that is. Wilma will leave about the time I leave for the Chiropractor.

Catherine, my youngest sister wrote an email to me a couple days ago also. She said she is having a tough time, missing Mom. Asked if I had any words of advice from a big brother. I just had to call her. Email isn’t good enough on this subject. I phoned her and we had a nice talk.

We have decided that I would go over to her home Saturday late afternoon. She needs guidance downloading Picasa. I suggested that before we do the computer work, we go out to the cemetery, seeing how she has not been there yet. She said, “How nice, Mom’s youngest and oldest will be with her on her birthday”.  I agreed, that would be nice, as I held back a tear. I just gotta be strong for her, especially Saturday evening at the cemetery.

Wilma tells me that I’m not updating the Blog enough. I just don’t know about “rambling on” about every day life. Seems it would be a little boring to all. But she says…it doesn’t matter, just put down something.

Ok Hon….I’ll try to post more often.

So until then, be safe all, and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I too am at a loss what to write. I hope Saturday will not be too sad for you. I lost my mother when I was 18 years old so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't want to trade! especially not with the snow. We had enough of that last year.☺

    ReplyDelete