Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Where has the time gone?

So far this year the time is just flying by for me. Look...it's already the end of the 5th. day in the New Year and I'm just now posting about our New Years Eve Party. I gotta really start paying better attention to the Blog!

We, Wilma, myself, Eddie and Beth, arrived at Gary and Cheryl's home around 4:30pm new years eve. Wilma and I had a small gift to give Gary and Cheryl, so after they opened their gift we took pictures of us all. Kinda like a before and after the party pictures.

Then we headed for the local banquet hall where the New Years Eve Party was being held.

What can I say except the food was good, the band was good, and the company was great! We all had a wonderful time, arriving back at Gary and Cheryl's home around 1am. We stayed up until 2am when we all being really tired went to bed.

The next morning Gary and Cheryl had a delicious breakfast for us all to enjoy. Gary gave us each a Mamosa drink. I was hesitant, not liking Champaigne mixed with orange juice, but it was really tasty.

We left and headed for home after breakfast to just lay around resting and enjoying each others company.

The slide show below says it all, enjoy.



Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Fred and Wilma. We slept into it :-) Have not been able to stay up for years.
    There was no slideshow to look at, just an empty space. I wonder if it is just me??? Would love to see it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops, No Vera it's not you. I didn't set it up correctly. Hopefully now it's working.

    Thanks for giving me the "heads up"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked well now. You look like you had a lot of fun. That's nice to see :-)

    ReplyDelete