Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Face lift

I have taken the plunge to experiment with a “face lift” for my blog.

I noticed on quite a few blogs that I follow how the page goes clear across the computer screen. Liking this style, but not knowing how to accomplish it, I emailed Laurie from http://laurieandodel.blogspot.com/. I remembered awhile back that she had given this information to another blogger, Al from http://thebayfieldbunch.com/ , but with my feeble mind, I couldn’t remember what or how to do it. So this prompted me to write to Laurie. She responded, and as you now see my blog has a new face lift. Thanks Laurie.

Another change I am taking a plunge into is the new feature of Blogger called “Pages”. This was first brought to my attention when Chris from http://geeksontour.blogspot.com told about it. It’s still a work in progress, but I think it adds a little more information about us for everyone reading this blog. The only thing I have found about the “pages” is that you cannot create or edit them through Windows Live Writer. Boo Hoo.

Tomorrow Wilma and I are taking our eldest daughter, Angel, out for an evening of entertainment to celebrate her 40th. Birthday. OMG, my kid is turning 40! Yikes, I’m getting old before my time!  I can’t get into where we are going, as we told her it is a surprise, and I know she probably reads this blog. Wilma and I are looking forward to Saturday evening with our Daughter Angel. I will write about it in the next few days.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment