Friday, March 19, 2010

Procedure a success

Keeping it short and sweet as this is not a great subject to talk about.

I am back from my colonoscopy exam. Nothing bad to report which is great news for me.

Dad drove me to and from the office. While there he recognized a nurse that had worked with him when he was going through his colon cancer treatments. They talked while I was recovering and she remembered him also. Which makes me wonder something.

How does a nurse, who sees probably hundreds of patients in the 10 years since she had seen dad, remember him? Either she has a great memory, or my memory isn’t up to standard, or she is just saying that to be friendly.  I’m thinking the last. Either way, Dad enjoyed talking to her as she was processing me out to leave.

Today it hit 70! Sunny, blue skies, just perfect weather. Seems like April weather not March. But I’ll take it anyway. Cold front coming in this weekend, with highs in the 40’s.  Boo Hoo ….

Until next time be safe and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Great news! I bet you are happy that is over with, in particular the preparation for it. We had a nice warm day here too. Everybody is happy!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that it all came out good for you (no pun attended) and how cute that your dad talked to the nurse and she went along with it as if she remembered him... Maybe she did! I sure hope that you don't get hit hard with the cold front. I am tired of cold weather. Have a wonderful day & travel safe!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete