Friday, March 26, 2010

Wilma’s Dr. Report

Our family Dr. saw Wilma this afternoon.

He has ordered an MRI that Wilma has to call and make the appointment, which will be this week. He also suspects that she may have a torn ligament possibly or something wrong with the rotator cup. So until he gets the MRI report he can’t give a definite diagnosis. Which is what we expected. This was a much more informative Dr.’s report than what was received at the Hospital Emergency room last night!

Tomorrow I have to go into work. Can really use the extra $$$ after finding out that all 10 of my fillings need to be replaced. All of them are at least 20 to 30 years old, so I figure I got my $$ worth. It will take 4 separate visits to complete this dental job. But when done I should be good to go for another 30 years! Lets see….30 years added to my almost 60 = 90 years of age when they need replacement. I think I’ll just keep them longer than 30 years!

Sunday I’m scheduled to go over to Catherine’s, my little sisters home to introduce her to Picasa. With the help of Chris Guld of the famed Geeks On Tour, I believe I can show her quite a bit to get her started.

Also Jim, Wilma’s sister’s husband, is a computer builder. So when I found that Denise needed to upgrade her Win98 computer I gave him a call. He just listed one on Craigslist and she agreed to buy it. What a deal! Sunday I will be picking it up from Jim, and after Catherine’s lessons I’ll head over to Denise’s to set up her “new to her” computer.

Wow…sounds like I have a heavy day Sunday.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. 4 dentist`s visits :-( I sure feel for you. I hope Wilma gets relief soon. Chin-up!!

    ReplyDelete