Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday Camping Trip (take 2)

As promised here are a few pictures of the Birthday camping week-end.

DSC_0004

 

As my best bud Gary is always a prankster, he couldn’t pass  up this week end to keep up his name to fame.  He posted a sign at my campsite letting everyone who passed by the opportunity to wish me a happy birthday. Which there were plenty of well wishes.

DSC_0014

DSC_0007

 

 

 

 

DSC_0009

We sat around most of the day, enjoying the sunshine, telling lies, and having many, many laughs.

There was even more laughs when I read the Birthday Cards my friends got me.

 

DSC_0020

 

After dinner, we all gathered around the campfire once again for more enjoyment of each others company. The “party” lasted until around 1:30am, when I could no longer hold my eyes open any longer and had to go to bed.

What a memorable time we had. Like I told them around the campfire, this couldn’t be better, celebrating my Birthday with my best friends around a campfire!

Thanks Guys, your the best.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment