Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day to all Mom’s

Sept. 2006

Tomorrow will be Mother’s Day, the first Mother’s Day to celebrate without my Mom. As she passed away last July 25th. she is still very much missed. Happy Mother’s Day Mom….I miss you.

 


Wilma’s Mother, taken the day before she died, with my daughter Angel.

Along with missing my Mom, Wilma is also missing her Mom. She hasn’t had her mother since she was killed in a house fire August 13, 1972. Happy Mother’s Day Mom….I also miss you.




For those who can still hold their Mom in their arms, look them in their eyes and tell them you love them. Thank them for being there for you, and for everything they gave up for you. Cherish the moment.
To all the Mom’s…..we wish you all a very happy Mother’s Day. We hope that you will all enjoy this special day with your families.
So until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment