Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday Celebration’s & Vacation

Thursday after I arrive home from work, we are expecting around 25 family members and friends to celebrate Grandson Dakota’s and Wilma’s Birthday.

On the menu is burgers, knockwurst, potato salad, hot dogs, cold slaw, chips, pop, watermelon, cake and ice cream. Mmmm Goood.

I really gotta start watching my portions as the weight is creeping up and I’m starting to feel miserable. So I’ll probably skip the cake and ice cream, in place of that I’ll have a small piece of watermelon.

Vacation is planned for going to Mackinaw to celebrate the holiday. We are also planning on riding our bikes around the Island, which I’ve heard is a total of 8 miles. Wilma and I have never attempted a trip of this length but with our new forward pedal Trek bikes we should have no problem. We are both looking forward to it.

As the laptop has the Linux Mint operating system on it, I’m not quite sure if I’ll be able to update the blog with any pictures. I’m going to give it my best using Blogger instead of Windows Live Writer. Wish me luck.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment