Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fighting with myself.

Looking over the blog, I noticed that I’ve only had 1 entry for the month of March! Did the month go by that fast? Sorry I’ve kind of stopped writing, but I just can’t find much to put down in the blog. I guess it’s a little fear of boring people to death, and them thinking, “What the heck does he even bother for?”.  So I’ll just have to start forcing myself I guess.

Been really fighting with myself lately. This weather is starting to take a toll on me. I have never seen a winter last so long and give us so much snow and cold! It’s getting pretty depressing. But I guess we aren’t the only ones having bad weather. Reading many blogs from RV travelers all over the country, it seems like everyone is having abnormal weather.

Now for the past 2 weeks I’m experiencing spasms in my lower back! Been going to a Chiropractor and he has been working me over pretty good. Yesterday after my appointment with him I felt pretty good. The pain let up as the day progressed. By evening I was thinking I’ll be free from this pain for good by tomorrow. But nope, today I woke up and it was back again. This time it has stayed with me all day, at times not even being able to stand straight.

It’s starting to get me mighty depressed! The weather, now this darn back of mine!

What I need is a little sunshine, warm sand to run my toes through, and the sound of waves and sea gulls! Open-mouthed smile Yep I believe that just might do the trick!

I’m sure this will happen someday soon!

Until next time, be safe and God Bless

4 comments:

  1. Hope your back is better soon. Thanks for posting, I was wondering where you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. The sun will come out soon and heat everything up.

    Hope your back gets better real soon.

    Travel Safe
    Dawn and Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe soon you will be able to spend the winters in the sun. That is my wish for you and hopefully your back gets better soon too.

    ReplyDelete