Sunday, March 6, 2011

Some Sunshine, Some Snow

Where has the time gone? It’s been 12 days since my last post! I’ve heard that time fly’s by the older we get, and now I believe it.

About a week ago the sun decided to shine. What a beautiful site! Blue bright skies, bright sunshine, makes a person just want to lay down and soak it all up.                                                                                                                                                       Kybee and I soaking up the warm sunshine. DSC_2058

So that’s exactly what Kybee and I decided to do. Right in the middle of the living room. Couldn’t do it outside because it was still in the low 30’s.

I am still working on the bathroom. New Vanity and sink, new towel rack, paper holder and wash cloth holder installed. A new cabinet mounted on the wall above the toilet was a very much needed piece.  Fresh paint looks great also. Wilma is planning on hanging a few pictures on the wall to decorate it up a bit and I’ll call it finished. Well, except for a fresh coat of paint on the door and molding. Then it will be done.

Looking in from the doorway. DSC_2060

 

It was time consuming when you figure I had to re-coat the entire ceiling and walls with drywall mud. This had to be done to fill in the “crackle” effect cracks from the last paint job.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Standing in the tub to take this shot. DSC_2059                                          

 

All in all, Wilma and I are quite happy with the outcome. Me especially because I didn’t have to rush myself to get it finished. Open-mouthed smile

 

 

 

Wondering about the snow reference in the title?

WE RECEIVED ANOTHER 2 INCHES OF SNOW LAST NIGHT!!!  Crying face  When will it ever end?!? Everyone you talk to around my neck of the woods is tired of Winter and can’t wait to get some warm weather to melt this snow.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment