Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Snow

I just couldn’t believe what I was hearing last night on the TV. The weatherman was saying that we could receive up to 4 inches of snow today! No Way, I thought….it’s springtime in Michigan!

Close to 3 inches of snow fell this morning.DSC_2381

Now I’m thinking, “Well it is Michigan”. Will summer ever get here?!!

I’ve been working on my Myrtle Beach video’s the last few days. Trying to cut them up in segments not much more than 2 to 3 minutes long. Include still shots.

Trying to publish it to the blog with Live Writer, using the copy video from computer choice doesn’t seem to work correctly. It wants you to sign in to YouTube and then it started downloading from there. It will take much too long that way, as the video is almost 4 minutes long! So I’ll just supply the Video link and you can view it if you like.

My first video was taken April 4th. titled “Myrtle Beach Morning”. Now remember, I’m very new at this and the quality and style might not quite be up to standards. But I hope in the future I might get better.

So if you Click On This Link it should take you to the YouTube site where the video is.

That’s it for today. Gotta go “cry in my beer” Crying face at the sight of this snow!

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: Next year, stay on vacation until middle of May. We're getting snow, thunder and lightning today. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete