Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wilma is going to be in the Movies!

This morning around 11am Wilma got a phone call from Darlene, a friend of ours. She told her there was a film crew in her town and they put the word out that they needed “Extra’s”. Wilma got in the car and headed for Richmond, MI. to meet up with Darlene.

Film crew setting up. DSC_2573

Wilma in “Make-Up” Wilma in Make-Up

Darlene in costume. Darlene in costume

Wilma in costume.Wilma in full Character

I tell ya….I sure got a chuckle when I saw how she looked in costume!   Surprised smileRolling on the floor laughing Laughing out loud 

The following is quoted from her Face Book entry this evening: (ok.. today I played an extra in a movie with Doris Roberts (played Ray's mom in Everybody loves Raymond) and Dee Dee Wallace...(mom on ET) called Margarine Wars...i learned something.. I don't want to be discovered, i don't want to be an actress.. that work is too dang hard...but it was an experience)

My poor hon, she left around 11 this morning and didn’t return home until 7 this evening. And there was no compensation for the fill-ins! Oh well, maybe if she gets “discovered” she will be compensated. Winking smile 

So everyone, keep a close eye on the up coming movies. Watch for “Margarine Wars”. See if you can find Wilma and Darlene in the movie!

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. WOW you are sure coming up in the world...2 movie stars in the family!!! ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Wilma... I DO NOT WANT TO BE DISCOVERED, FOUND OR ANYWHERE NEAR A MOVIE SITE...PERIOD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun they must have had... did they meet the stars????
    Have fun
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter does extras casting in Atlanta and I got to do a day on site. Definitely an experience, I'd do it again but it sure is a long day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete