Monday, May 9, 2011

Wow what a busy day!

Today was one of those days that there was much done by both Wilma and I, and ended wonderful.

Starting out at 9:30am this morning I was in the Dentist chair. A tooth has been extremely sensitive to cold. So much so that I dreaded even taking a drink of water without ice.

The dentist found that a tooth had small cracks and need to have a “Crown” installed. I don’t know the difference between a Crown and a Cap on a tooth. I think I have a Cap on one of my front teeth. The dentist had a full schedule today and I had to make another appointment for next Monday to start the work on the Crown. In the meantime, there was a cancellation for a cleaning. As I have an appointment scheduled for cleaning in a couple weeks, I was asked if I would like to have it done today. So before long I had a good cleaning and was given a clean bill of healthy teeth, except for the one giving me problems.

Arrived home around noon. Just in time to make me a sandwich for lunch. Sat out on the deck in the sunshine with Wilma while I had lunch. My plan today was to apply liquid week killer to the lawn. She said she wanted to plant some flowers she purchased Saturday, between doing several loads of laundry.

Mid afternoon when all this was completed. Now for a sit on the deck in the sun. Ooops, eyes closed, short power nap was taken.Smile

After dinner I got out the carpet cleaner and proceeded to clean the living room carpet. I have to tell you, I really like the Bissell Carpet Cleaner! Does a great job with very little effort on my part. It sure beats those rentals I was using in the past.

carpet cleaner

Afterward Wilma and I found ourselves back on the deck enjoying the last of the sunshine today. I looked over at the corner of the deck and spotted some branches that needed to be burned. A couple minutes later….

 Haley cooking marshmallows.                    DSC_2565

Another wonderful, busy day we all had.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like a pretty darn good day to me... well except for the tooth!!!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete