Monday, June 20, 2011

Father’s Day with Family

The weather was just perfect! The visitors to our home was just perfect! The grilled hamburgers and hot dogs with Wilma’s special potato salad was just perfect! What more can a Dad/Grandpa ask for?

Getting the grill ready for the burgers and dogs.DSC_2819

It just wouldn’t be me if I didn’t “goof around” with the Grandkids.DSC_2822

I always try to show each Grandkid a little special attention when they visit with me.

Couldn’t forget messing with Haley on the Puter!DSC_2824

Before everyone arrived, Wilma was busy in the kitchen making the Potato Salad and the Hamburger Patties. She said she made a very special hamburger for our youngest Granddaughter Savannah.

Here is Savannah getting a chuckle from her Special HamburgerDSC_2828

Even though I told both daughters NOT to give me any gifts, they disobeyed me once again! I guess when you have “adult” daughters they are going to do what they want, not necessarily what you want. I just hate to see them spend their money when times are tough like they are for them.

A gift from Brooke and Angel.

DSC_2821

Everyone seemed to be having a great time. Even Dakota was in a good mood! Way to go Dakota!Open-mouthed smile

Sorry Tina, you were caught at just the wrong timeDSC_2836

Tina will probably not like this picture, but she’s a sport and will get a chuckle out of it I’m sure.

The Girls having their own little picnic.DSC_2837

Thank You to my family for a wonderful and memorial day this Fathers day!

And to all the fathers who read this, I extend to you all a Happy Father’s Day and hope that your day was as nice as mine.

 

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful Father's Day... Everyone looked so happy!!!
    Have fun & Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete