Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Past

I’m really slacking on updating my Blog. Been reading other blogs on their Christmas Holiday and thought, OMG, I haven’t posted about our Christmas yet and it’s Christmas Past by two days already!

Gifts under the tree await the arrival of the Daughters and Grandkids.DSC_4653

As in the past, our daughters and Grandchildren come over to have breakfast before opening gifts. This year was no exception, and Wilma and I really enjoy cooking a great breakfast for our family.

Getting the biscuits out of the oven. DSC_4667

Of course I have to sample the Bacon!DSC_4660

Everyone arrived hungry, some of them still in their pj’s! Can you tell Dakota does not like his picture taken?

DSC_4663

It doesn’t take long for the line of hungry family to start filling their plates. Eggs, bacon, biscuits, milk gravy, donuts, OJ, Mmmm Good.

DSC_4670

Just as soon as everyone completed their breakfast, we all moved into the living room where the gifts were waiting to be opened. Rebecca, Savannah, and Brooke were the first, waiting for everyone else.

DSC_4676

DSC_4677

DSC_4678

Everyone seemed to like their gifts that they received this year. I don’t believe any will end up going back for exchange.

Proud of my familyDSC_4737

From my family to yours, We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed, Healthy, and Joyous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment