Friday, April 13, 2012

Entering into the “Smart Phone” World

I’ve been pondering about smart phones for some time now. Which way to go, Android or IPhone.

I’ve observed others using their Smart Phones, both Android and IPhone, but have never laid my fingers on one.

Today I made a bold move. I made the call to Verizon and after talking a couple hours to the techs, getting their best deals, I made the decision on This Droid Bionic Phone.

image

It seems that I’ve entered another learning curve next week. But really, how hard can they be to operate? After all I read The Geeks On Tour Blogs with all their informational video’s available. Chris is a great teacher, and you can’t help to learn from her information and video’s.

So, Please wish me well on my new learning excursion. If you have any tips, tricks, or suggestions please don’t hesitate to comment and help guide me.

Oh yea…one last thing….Thank you my hon, for not being too upset with me for making the move to a smart phone. I love ya! Smile

Until next time, be safe and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new Droid!

    I'm sure you'll catch on and love it just like I love my iPhone 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my DROID x. We use it all the time traveling.

    ReplyDelete