Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Smile, Your In Google Street View

While sitting on our deck enjoying the great weather today, Wilma pointed over my shoulder and said what the heck is that? I quickly looked around to see this car.Google Car

As we live on an subdivision intersection, he stopped in the intersection for a moment. Then continued to drive down our side street. I raised my hand and waved saying “Smile, your in Google Maps Street View”.

I don’t think Wilma heard me, but I sure hope we will be in future street view maps of our street! How cool is that? Even though I know they blur our faces.

I never thought that I would ever see one of those vehicles, and yet, here it was stopped “kiddy corner” from my home, then drive by within 100 feet of us.

I placed it on my Facebook page. My daughter Angel posted back that she passed the same Google car.

Grand Daughter Brooke with Kybee

Brooke our Grand Daughter, asked her mom Angel, if they would be able to see her sipping on her frozen Coke? Smile A little later my cousin posted in Facebook that they caught her in front of her home as Google drove down her street last week. Another…..”How Cool Is That?!”

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment