Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Baby’s Birthday

Another year has gone by and it was time for another Birthday for our youngest Daughter Tina. I don’t figure she would appreciate putting her age down, so just lets say it’s her last year in her 30’s.

IMG_0193

Wilma and I were going to take her family out for dinner but she requested that we just “hang out at your home and have Pizza”. So that’s what we did. The weather was just perfect for having a family get together on the deck.

Tina's daughter, Savannah

The only one that couldn’t make it was Haley, our eldest Grand daughter, as she had to work.

Rebecca, Tina's Daughter

Of course Dakota tried hard to not get into too much mischief. Embarrassed smile

Grandson Dakota

I must be loosing touch with the younger generation of today. Red hair is in. I didn’t know that!

Angel's Daughter, Brooke

Brooke also had a great time with her cousins.

 Tina and Sister Angel

It just makes my day seeing both daughters together.

Mom and Daughter

Can you see the resemblance of Mother and Daughter? I sure can. Did I ever tell you how much I love my entire family? Open-mouthed smile And Family get togethers are the very best.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice post! It's great to have family time and daughters are such wonderful creatures. Happy birthday to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter, I am sure she appreciates not giving her age, at least not directly:)

    ReplyDelete