Note to my Readers: Blogs with pictures will no longer have explanations above or below them. To see the explanations, move your “mouse arrow” over the picture. The explanation will then appear for that picture.
Last October I re-strung a few of the blinds/shades in the Motorhome. It wasn’t the easiest job to do, but I figured if I could get another 5 years out of them it would be worth the time and cost to me.
Today I started replacing those same blinds/shades. They didn’t even last a year. Three out of five had broke the cords again.
Wilma and I decided to replace the original 16 year old blinds with new 1” plastic Mini Blinds in the Sand color.
As the temperatures were in the mid 90’s today, I just plugged the Motorhome into the Garage outlet and turned on the Air Conditioner. At least I would be able to work in a little comfort!
I was able to replace most of them myself, except for the one over the table and couch. They were long enough that I needed Wilma’s help to get them clipped into their holders.
We are pleased with the new blinds, and with luck I won’t have to replace them ever.