Thursday, January 10, 2013

Daughter Tina in Hospital (Update)

6:00am Now the worries are really starting. I received a text from our eldest daughter, Angel, that Tina was taken to the Hospital this morning with severe abdominal pain. Haley, our 21 year old Grand daughter drove her mom to the hospital and is keeping us up to date of what is happening.

As much as I’m pacing with worry, I just know Wilma is going to almost go “out of her mind with worry” today. Especially being so far away, here in Florida.

Keep our family in your prayers if you would.

12 Noon Update: Received notice that Tina was released from the Hospital. Seems she was diagnosed with a Kidney Stone. Medications were given to her and she is to monitor when the stone is passed. Prayers are still needed.

Today was my second day of cleaning the MH. The patio area was chosen and underside of the awning.

2 years of crud is removed

So now I just have the other side, front and rear to wash and clean. Then comes the 4 coats of wax. However that’s much easier than the battle I just had with 2 years of crud!

Afterward I spoke to the manager of Oak Haven RV park about next years availability. She informed me that as we have a site this year we have 1st. choice on our site for next year. She has to have the reservation in by the middle of March. Looks like we will be making our reservation for next year in March! Open-mouthed smile

From there I walked over to the couple that operate the storage area here at the Park. After talking to “Chuck and Cookie” I will probably end up storing our MH here for the summer. The price just couldn’t be beat. Of course Wilma and I have until mid March to come to a decision, but I’m leaning on leaving the MH here.

So today has been quite busy and worry some. The worry will most likely continue but with everyone’s prayers, I believe Tina will be alright.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

10 comments:

  1. Prayers and hugs for you, Wilma and your family. Praying its a simple fix. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your daughter Tina. Sure hope the abdominal pain turns out to be a minor issue that can be treated quickly - that's what I'm hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your daughter. Will certainly keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glaad the update was better news, although a kidney stone is certainly no walk in the park. Prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was relieved to read that Tina was released, but feel so badly for her. Stones are no fun at all.

    Leaving your motor home? Don't you use it quite a bit in the summer, or will you tent adventure in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year we used it just 2 weeks at the most. We can use the park model "cabins" when we need to get away. NEVER will we go back to tenting! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank You to all who have commented their concerns and well wishes. It really means alot to both Wilma and I. Plus when Tina reads the blog, I'm sure it will bring a huge smile to her face. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although a kidney stone is nothing to laugh at, I'm sure you, and Tina, agree that it's a much better diagnosis than many other possibilities. Once the stone is gone, Tina will be as good as new.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a log of people are leaving their rv's here for the summer. I wonder what they come back to after a summer of heavy rains and sun. I know of a few that have had some major leaks. Glad to hear your daughter is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fred and Wilma, will be praying for Tina. My email got hacked so take bandjean off your list please and I will get another one soon

    ReplyDelete