6:00am Now the worries are really starting. I received a text from our eldest daughter, Angel, that Tina was taken to the Hospital this morning with severe abdominal pain. Haley, our 21 year old Grand daughter drove her mom to the hospital and is keeping us up to date of what is happening.
As much as I’m pacing with worry, I just know Wilma is going to almost go “out of her mind with worry” today. Especially being so far away, here in Florida.
Keep our family in your prayers if you would.
12 Noon Update: Received notice that Tina was released from the Hospital. Seems she was diagnosed with a Kidney Stone. Medications were given to her and she is to monitor when the stone is passed. Prayers are still needed.
Today was my second day of cleaning the MH. The patio area was chosen and underside of the awning.
So now I just have the other side, front and rear to wash and clean. Then comes the 4 coats of wax. However that’s much easier than the battle I just had with 2 years of crud!
Afterward I spoke to the manager of Oak Haven RV park about next years availability. She informed me that as we have a site this year we have 1st. choice on our site for next year. She has to have the reservation in by the middle of March. Looks like we will be making our reservation for next year in March!
From there I walked over to the couple that operate the storage area here at the Park. After talking to “Chuck and Cookie” I will probably end up storing our MH here for the summer. The price just couldn’t be beat. Of course Wilma and I have until mid March to come to a decision, but I’m leaning on leaving the MH here.
So today has been quite busy and worry some. The worry will most likely continue but with everyone’s prayers, I believe Tina will be alright.
Until next time, be safe and God Bless.