Sunday, May 12, 2013

Three Moms on Mothers Day

Both daughters, Angel and Tina, and all 5 Grand kids arrived for a Ham dinner and to celebrate this great day in honor of the Moms.

The 3 moms in my life :)

I can’t tell everyone how proud I am to have three wonderful Mom’s in our family!

Along with the Happy Mother’s Day celebration, everyone celebrated my Birthday today.

When you become old, you only get 1 candle to blow out.

Of course when one gets to a certain age, (older than dirt), only one candle is placed in the cake to blow out. Plus I don’t think I want to risk burning down the house with all the candles that might be placed in a cake for this ol timer. Winking smile

Only best wishes go out to all the Mother’s today.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. A great time for the moms and the family to celebrate the moms.

    ReplyDelete