The garden was planted toward the end of May. Usually almost a month later my tomato plants are at least up to your knees or higher. Not this year though. I don’t know if it was a touch of frost that might have hit them when they were first planted, or maybe a sign of a bug chewing on them, even though I’ve kept very close watch looking for any type of insects, finding none.
The plants just were not looking very healthy. All 28 of them were very droopy. I did notice that in places on the stems it looked like the bark had been stripped off. I looked hard for any type of insects not finding any.
It was time for some stakes to help them “find the sky” and grow. Plus a good healthy shot of some Rapid Grow fertilizer.
The very next day to my surprise most of them were standing straight up and beginning to look much more healthy.
Today I’ve just got to give those weeds in my lawn, I believe them to be wild peppermint, a shot of weed killer. From there I will be heading for the garage to make room for an addition that I’m very excited about. I will give you an update in a few days.
Until next time, be safe and God Bless.