Saturday, January 4, 2014

Coach Repairs

Today was dedicated to doing an electrical repair to the coach. The male end of the Electrical cord for the coach was showing signs of wear and was in need of replacement.

Installing a new Electrical Plug on the Coach It didn’t take long and I had a couple great guys overlooking my repair. Both my best buddy Gary, and my neighbor Greg.

Greg, Gary and I looking over my project. After an hour of work, I had a new plug installed and working great.

Not only was today dedicated for Coach Repairs for my Coach, but Gary had a repair to do.

Gary doing repairs on the Furnace on his Coach Gary’s repair job took slightly longer, but he also was successful in getting his furnace back in working order. All in all it was another great day in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment