Thursday, January 2, 2014

Frog in Fan

We like to keep the roof fan on all night with the window open at the head of our bed. This brings in the fresh Florida air all night. We have been doing this for years without any problem.

Last night about midnight Wilma and I were awaken from a hair raising noise.

I sprung up out of bed and headed for the kitchen area where the roof fan is located. It was the only thing I could think of that I had running. As I approached the fan the noise became louder and louder. Quickly I turned it off. Couldn’t see real well what was wrong, but figured I stopped the noise and it was time to go back to bed. I will look at the fan in the morning.

This is what I found in the morning.

Frog in Fan We are not under any trees, but this little frog wanted in our Coach. Poor little guy didn’t make it though.

IMG_0213 Maybe he just wanted to Welcome Wilma and I back to the RV Park this year? I do recall the manager telling me that this past summer had above average rainfall. Maybe that’s why the little frogs are up by the RV sites and not just down by the lake.

I know what my first chore will be today. FRY UP SOME FROG LEGS!  :)

4 comments:

  1. By the looks of it you will be frying up one & a half frog legs:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a first - never heard of that one. Love to see those frog legs if you really cook them up. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be something in the air, we had a frog in our disposal two days ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to take many more frog legs to make a meal. Hate to tell you, But we really enjoy frog legs.

    ReplyDelete