Friday, February 7, 2014

Finally, pain relief.

It’s been a little over a week now that I’ve been on Hydrocodon-Acetaminoph 7.5-325. When I first stated on them I was taking them every 4 hours. Waking up in the morning in severe pain, until the first pill kicked in and took the edge off. Yesterday was the best day for pain management, I only had taken 3 pills all day. The pain was very acceptable and I pray I continue to have days like that until after surgery which is scheduled for April 15.

Yesterday Gary, my best friend went out to purchase a sturdy chair for me. Sorry I don’t have a photo of it, but I will have one for my next Blog post. This new chair has made sitting so much more pain free! I love it and at this time I’m in the Motorhome sitting on it. So much more comfortable than our couch or leather rocker/recliner.

We had Stanley Steamer return yesterday to re-do the carpet cleaning. Three days ago we had them do a complete cleaning of the carpet, both captain chairs, the couch, and the four cushions at the dinette. Everything was cleaned ok except the carpet in the living room. It must have had a soap residue left on it as it felt sticky when you walked on it. Even when completely dry it was sticky. As I sit here now doing the blog, the carpet is just slightly damp so I have an electric heater running, which triggers on the AC to dry the air. Hopefully in a few hours the carpet will be completely dry and it will no longer be sticky.

As the weather is staying in the mid 80’s, a couple days ago we (Gary, Cheryl, Dave, Wilma and myself) took a dip in the pool. It was wonderful, and our thoughts kept returning to family back in Michigan and the terrible cold, snowy weather they have.

A special “Thank You” goes out to all those who have been praying for me. It is so appreciated, and please keep those prayers coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment