Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Web site/App I’ll be using

When it comes to apps for our HP Chromebook, there aren’t too many that I find very useful. But this one is one that I’m going to be able to use, and I think you may also want to consider it.

It’s called Print Friendly. It even has an app for those using the Chrome browser, which I use on all our computers.

What it does is allow you to print a web page, without all the clutter you get if you just right click on a web page and click print.

It also allows you to edit the page, deleting items you don’t want printed. Easy, Free, and it works!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I added it but now will just have to remember I have the next time I try to print something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, Fred. Thanks for the heads up - I'll be checking out that app today.

    ReplyDelete