Monday, June 16, 2014

Father’s Day

It was a perfect sunny day we had to celebrate father’s day, and I couldn’t have been happier! I am recovering from my surgeries, all pain is now gone that was going down my leg, and I’m a very happy man!

My daughters, Tina and Angel, and my Hon! Both daughters showed up with the Grandkids. As usual everyone gathered on the deck to enjoy the weather and the shenanigans.

Daughters Angel and TinaI just can’t express enough how happy I am with my family.

Grand Daughter Brooke with mom Daughter Angel  Maybe it took those last painful 5 months, and the two surgeries to make me love them and appreciate them all so much. Don’t really know. ;-)

Tina with daughters Haley, Savannah, and Rebecca But what I do know, is that they all just make me so proud and happy!

After lunch they all gave me special “Father’s Day Cards” that I will always cherish. Savannah even made me a “special made card”.

Savannah made me a Father's day card I hope all the “Father’s” reading this had as nice a day as I had.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment