Monday, December 21, 2015

Made It

Yes, we made it to our Winter home here in Florida. The drive was a little more than boring. Very heavy fog in the Smoky mountains, had to slow down to 45 MPH at times. Couldn’t see more than 15 feet in front of us. It was a white knuckle drive for a while I must say.
Getting into Georgia we took the by-pass around Atlanta. Much better than following I-75 through Atlanta. Wilma was much more at ease with the light traffic we encountered.
After 3 days of traveling, we arrived here around 2pm on Saturday.
Hugs to our friends and neighbors before we set up. Afterward our friends Dennis and Kathy had us over for dinner. Deer stew, and salad. Wow was it ever delicious. Didn’t think I liked deer meat, but this stew was fantastic.
Then Sunday we were entertained with some live music. The keyboard player is our neighbor just two sites over. Blind but you would never know it as he plays like a professional. Great entertainment.
OPlease wait while picture is loading ...
As you can see we are in for some great weather this week. I knew we were in Florida when we could leave our windows opened all night last night!

The software developers of the new Open Live Writer, which I use to publish  my blog, are still in the development mode. You may notice problems with my posts. No one is more frustrated than I.
Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment