Friday, November 4, 2016

A Walk Through The Neighborhood

Just gotta love taking a walk this time of year. The trees are in full color, leaves crunching under your feet, the smell of dry leaves, all though I do miss the smell of burning leaves.


I had the truck in the service dept. at the Ford dealer yesterday morning at 7:45am. Had to get the Brake Master Cylinder replaced under a Safety recall. Decided to have the oil changed and tires rotated also while it was in service. Ford supplied a no charge shuttle ride back home and would pick me up when the truck was completed. I was back home by 8:30am and received a phone call at 3:30pm that the truck was ready and they would send the shuttle ride to pick me up. 
I was back home with the truck in the garage by 5pm, just enough daylight to run the Toro over the lawn and pick up the leaves. Filled 5 containers full of leaves for pick up in the morning.

Until next time, be safe and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment